Saturday, March 24th
6:00PM – 11:00PM
DoubleTree by Hilton
Guests are in store for an amazing evening with emcee Reggie Rivers, the food bank and other community leaders as we take a look at the roads we can travel together to fight hunger in Weld County. Stone Soup is a signature fundraising event which features an elegant dinner with live and silent auction items.
Stone Soup 2018 is officially SOLD OUT!
Event Details & Auction Items for Attendees– Bid Now!
As Stone Soup dinner guests you will enjoy a night of fun where you can kick up your heels. Casual cocktail attire is recommended.
The evening events are as follows:
- 6:00 – Registration opens, please be sure to check in to receive your bidder number and program
- 6:00-7:15 Cocktails and appetizers – Games of Chance – Silent Auction – Photo Booth – Live Entertainment
- 7:15 Dinner
- 8:00 Reggie Rivers Welcome, Live Auction and Program
- 8:30-11:00 Dance the night away with Southern Fryed Band.
Auction Items – View the Catalog – Bid Now:
You can view and bid on the gala auction from your tablet, smart phone or computer.
- You can browse by package # or name (keyword) or by category.
- Create a watch list or start bidding! If the preview only banner appears on an item it is not available on mobile bidding. (Live Auction only)
- To bid on a package click Details/Bid. You can enter the next increment, set a max bid or simply “Watch” the item without placing a bid.
- If you set a max bid, the system will bid for you up to the maximum dollar amount entered.
- You will be notified via text message if you are outbid.
- To keep an eye on your bids – click on My Bids.
- The silent auction will close promptly at 8PM Saturday March 25th – watch the event timer on the screen to make sure you get your final bids in before the auction closes
- Please ask any of our Concierge Bidders (wearing a green apron) for help using your smartphone or to place a bid for you at the event.
Attendees will receive a text message with a bidder number and personal URL to view the auction and start bidding!
Join In The Fun!:
Hungry/Full – Purchase a paddle for a chance to win $250 gift cards (totaling $500) to Palomino Mexican Restaurant and Coyote’s Southwestern Grill.
99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall – $10 buys your chance to win 99 Bottles of Beer sample pack. (2 winners)
VIP Drink Bands – $25 per person, unlimited bar drinks
Dine In Ball Game – $25 to try your luck at a restaurant gift card ranging from $25-$100.
Photo Booth, Elvis & Marilyn Photos – Take home a memory from the photo booth and have your picture taken with Elvis and Marilyn Monroe!
Dance the Night Away – Southern Fryed band will play until 11:00
DoubleTree Room Rates:
Special room rates available for guests. Call 1-800-222-8733 and ask for the Weld Food Bank room code #WFB
Thank you for your on-going support and partnership! Weld Food Bank looks forward to celebrating the work that we have accomplished in the past year. Together we are making a difference in the lives of those struggling with hunger!
For all questions contact Mikaela Sandridge at [email protected] or call 970-356-2199 x312.