Thank you for your interest in supporting Weld Food Bank by hosting a fundraiser, food drive or promotion. Your efforts will make a major impact on the families receiving food. Your success is ultimately our success. Thus, we want to be a resource for you.
Generally we are able to provide:
- Assistance in planning the event using history of similar strategies
- Provide up to date statistics and messaging
- Printed materials for your use or that you can download and copy
- Support for your event (appropriate to the size and scope)
- Inclusion on our Web site, newsletter, social networks, etc.
- Barrels for large food drives
- Food pickups when the amount far exceeds your ability to deliver
Our public image is very important to us. In an effort to maintain our good standing in the community, we ask that you:
- Notify us far enough in advance so collaboration can happen
- Use the name Weld Food Bank and/or our logo only with prior approval.
- Weld Food Bank needs to review any promotional materials displaying our name or logo before distribution.
- Clearly identify what benefits Weld Food Bank will be receiving i.e., 20% of gross sales, all food collected, all proceeds, etc.
- Agree and realize that the food bank is not responsible for any damages or injuries related to this event
- Follow all laws and regulations, i.e. raffle licenses, safe food handling, etc.
- Follow our Style Guide
If you are looking to simply collect food, we have a list of nonperishable food items that we are always in need of.
Most Needed Food Items
- Canned Tuna/Meat
- Canned Fruit
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Vegetables
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned Meals/Chili/Stew
We are excited to hear about your event. To begin, please fill out the following form for your event. Within a couple business days, someone will be in contact with you regarding possible next steps.
For information about food drives, contact our Food Resource Manager at (970) 356-2199 x306.
For information about holding a fundraiser or promotion, contact our Senior Community Engagement Manager at (970) 356-2199 x312.